24 largeshrimp, peeled and deveined
24water chestnuts, drained
12 slicebacon, cut in half
6 Tbspunsalted butter
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 csour cream
·splash of hot pepper sauce
1 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Creamy Horseradish
- Wrap 1 shrimp around 1 water chestnut.
- Wrap in 1 bacon piece and secure with toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining shrimp, water chestnuts and bacon.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over high heat.
- Add half of shrimp and cook until bacon browns, about 2-1/2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to large gratin dish.
- Repeat with remaining butter and shrimp.
- Preheat broiler.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until blended.
- Season with salt.
- Spoon sauce over shrimp.
- Broil until top is golden brown.
- Divide shrimp among plates and serve.