☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2live or dead lobsters
1 pkgbacon of choice
4 Tbspgarlic butter
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Lobster Tails
- Preheat oven to 350'F
- If using live lobsters, break off tail, claws and legs (while alive). Set aside claws and legs for other uses.
- Carefully cut through the underside of the tail, all the way to the end. Carefully peel away the shell.
- Season tail with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap tails in bacon, securing with tooth picks if necessary.
- Bake at 350'f for 15 min, in the middle of the oven.
- Move rack to 4 inches from the top, broil on high till bacon browns and crisps.
- Drizzle with garlic butter if desired and serve.