Zesty Chicken Wings
2 lbchicken wings
1/2 clemon juice, fresh
1 3/4 tspsalt
2 Tbspcumin seeds, coarsely crushed
1 Tbspgarlic, crushed
2 Tbspchilli garlic (kim lee)
1 Tbspginger, crushed
2 Tbspcorn starch
1 Tbspcilantro, fresh(paste)
2 ccanola oil
How to Make Zesty Chicken Wings
- Make cuts in the chicken wings and dab dry.
- Add Lemon juice,salt,sugar,garlic,ginger,cumin powder,cilantro paste and bag in Ziplock bag.
- Refrigerate for 24hrs(best if refrigerated for 24 hrs) but lesser time is ok. The flavor has to incorporate into the flesh.
- Drain any extra juice.
- Coat with corn starch and deep fry in oil until golden brown.
- When all are done frying. Coat with KIM LEE chilli garlic sauce and bake in 400 degrees preheated oven for 15 mins.