Turkey Sausage Quiches
These are good as is.. or you can make a pie crust to put in each muffin tin section.
You can add or remove any of the vegetables that you like... or change sausage to chopped ham.
8 ozturkey sausage
1 tspolive oil
8 ozmushrooms, sliced
1/4 cshredded swiss cheese
1 tspfreshly ground black pepper to taste
1 c1 % milk
·sauted green and red bell peppers are good in this too.
How to Make Turkey Sausage Quiches
- Have rack in center of oven; preheat to 325.
- Coat a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Brown sausage until golden brown.
- Add oil to pan; add mushrooms and cook, until golden brown.
- Transfer mushrooms to bowl with sausage.
- Stir in scallions, cheese and pepper.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites and milk in a medium bowl.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture in each cup.
- Bake until tops are beginning to brown, 25 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Place rack on top of pan, flip it over and turn the quiches out onto rack.
- Turn upright an let cool completely.
- These mini quiches are VERY easy to reheat and serve.