How to Make Turkey Croquettes
- In a saute pan, add the butter on medium, stir in the flour cooked a couple minutes, add in the milk and continue stirring until thickened, turn off heat.
- mix in the nutmeg, salt, pepper & the turkey...combine well and refrigerate over night for mixture to thicken.
- to form croquettes, simply roll a heaping tablespoon into a ball, then roll into a little log.
- now comes the 3 step dredge...flour, 2 eggs slightly beaten, cracker meal....dip each croquette...1st flour, then eggs, then cracker meal...place in refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- fry in vegetable oil turning gently until golden brown.