☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- dried bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1 lb
- chicken tenderloins (about 12)
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- ortega green chile picante sauce, mild
How to Make Tex-Mex Chicken Fingers
- 1Combine crumbs, flour, chili powder, salt and cumin in small shallow bowl.
- 2Dip chicken in egg; coat with crumb mixture.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown on outside and no longer pink in center.
- 4Serve with picante sauce for dipping.