Tebasaki Karaage (Fried Chicken Wings)
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 tspgarlic, grated
1/2 call purpose flour
·salt and pepper
·oil for deep frying
How to Make Tebasaki Karaage (Fried Chicken Wings)
- Cut chicken wings into 2 parts, wings and drumettes.
- Mix soy sauce, sake, mirin, salt, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Add chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- In a different bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Coat marinated chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- Heat oil at medium high heat (350F).
- Deep fry for 5-8 minutes depending on the size of meat.