Taco Chicken Drummettes
Prep time, does not include the 2 hours chilling time, in the refrigerator.
- prep time, does not include the 2 hour chilling time, in the refrigerator.
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken drummettes (from the wing)
- (8 oz) jar taco sauce (your choice of hotness)
- 1 c
- dry breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- taco seasoning mix
How to Make Taco Chicken Drummettes
- 1Combine drummettes and taco sauce, in a shallow dish; cover, and chill 2 hours.
When ready to continue, preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease or spray baking sheet.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs and seasoning mix, in a shallow bowl. Dredge drummettes, in breadcrumb mixture, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 35-40 minutes. Makes 16 drummettes.