Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
How to Make Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- 3Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick inserted on the diagonal starting where bacon seam overlaps.
- 4Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- 5Coat a rack and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.