How to Make Stick-in-Chicken
- Heat ovento 450*f. line rimmed cooie sheet with aluminum foil.
- slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise into four strips. thread chicken strips onto skewers; place on foil-lined pan.
- In a small bowl stir together teriyaki, sweet & sour & hot pepper sauces. reserve half of this sauce, coverd in the refrigerator. brush remaining sauce on chicken skewers, turningskewers to coat both sides.
- bake 15-18 minutes,until chicken is fully cooked ( no longer pink in the center )Basting once or twice with pan drippings.
- stir ranch dressing into reserved sauce mixture.put this dipping sauce into an attractive bowl and place in center of serving platter arrange chicken skewers around and serve immediately.