Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
How to Make Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
- In a large resealable bag add breadcrumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- in a small bowl whisk egg, water and a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce. ( depending how hot you like your wings.
- Cut chicken wings into 3 pieces discarding the wing tips.
- Dip wing pieces into the egg mixture then into the bag and shake to coat.
- Place the wings on a greased baking pan and bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 mins or till juices run clear. Turning the wings once during baking.
- Serve with your favorite dressing of blue cheese or ranch.