- 1-1/2 c
- crushed cheese crackers
- 2 Tbsp
- dry taco seasoning mix
- chicken cutlets, 1/4"-thick
- 4 oz
- shredded mexican-style cheese
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
How to Make Southwestern chicken muffins
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray 6 muffin cups w/ cooking spray. In shallow bowl, combine crushed crackers and taco seasoning mix.
- 2Sprinkle some cheese in center of each cutlet. Roll up tight, tucking in sides. Brush w/ butter. Roll in cracker crumb mix. Coat on all sides.
- 3Place rolls, seam-side down in muffin cups. Bake 25 mins.