So I've Been Told (Best Wings)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- chicken wings
- 1 bottle
- soy sauce (la choy is the best)
- 1/2 - 3/4 bag of dark brown sugar (you can add more or less, depends on your sweet and salty taste preference)
How to Make So I've Been Told (Best Wings)
- 1Get out the crockpot. Turn on High.
- 2Put soy sauce in the crockpot. Add brown sugar to soy sauce and stir until a thick molasses texture starts to form.
- 3Add your frozen wings and mix. Come back and stir every so often. And leave on high for at least two and a half hours. Low for the remainder and while serving. Hope you like :)