☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
18chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
1/2 csoy sauce
1/4 cpineapple juice
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspginger, grated
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Silver Spoon Angel Wings
- Remove and discard chicken wing tips.l Place wings in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain the chicken wings, reserving the marinade. Place the marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the wings in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done, basting frequently with the reserved marinade.