·1/2 cup soy sauce
·1/3 cup water
·1/4 cup sugar
·2 tbls. sesame oil
·4 green onions with tops/sliced
·1/2 medium onion/sliced
·2 garlic cloves,minced
·dash of pepper
·2 1/2 lbs. chicken wings/drumettes
·toasted sesame seeds( optional)
How to Make Sesame Wings
- In a glass bowl,mix together first 9 ingredients
- Add chicken,coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight is best,stir ocassionally.
- Remove to a rack on a shallow pan.
- DISCARD MARINADE
- Top with toasted sesame seeds if you like
- BAKE IN PREHEATED OVEN uncovered at 350 degrees,about 20 minutes,turn over and bake about 20 more minutes longer or until tender and well-done.
Serve with celery and Ranch or Blue cheese dressing.
- THESE ARE AMAZING!