REAL Buffalo Wings
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 2lbbag of drumette and wing assortment
1 bottlehot sauce of your choosing ( should equal a cup or so )
1 stickbutter- you can use the "m" word but butter will yeild a much better sauce
2 Tbspgrill seasoning
How to Make REAL Buffalo Wings
- Be sure your chicken is thawed and on a larg sheet pan or large bowl toss chicken and seasoning together. let stand coverd in frige for about 30 minutes. (be sure all of the meat is well coated)
- evenly spread out the chicken on 2 large sheet pans and bake on 425 for about half an hour. (you may need to bake the chicken in shifts)
- mean while in a medium sauce pan melt the stick of butter on low heat then add the hot sauce and stir. keep on low heat but do not let it bubble.
- after wings have been pulled out let stand for about 8 minutes to rest.
- in a clean large bowl, toss wings and sauce together for 2 full minutes. there will be a portion of sauce left at the bottem of the bowl, feel free to use as a dipper. (TIP: make extra sauce for chicken fingers so those who don't eat wings are happy too)
- pile on a platter and sprinkle with dried parsley. serve with cellery and blue cheese. for a change of pace, add a couple pinches of fajita seasoning to some ranch stir and serve, or use creamy italian as a dipper just for a new and fun taste!