Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tortillas
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a really good luncheon dish! Depending on your preference (soft or flaky), you may want to forgo the aluminum foil and instead brush the tortillas with olive oil.
We had a hard time finding the Raspberry Chipotle Sauce called for in the recipe, so substituted a recipe from one of our members instead! Check out Faye Patterson's Raspberry Chipotle Sauce recipe. It's a-ma-zing... and makes a lot!
[Read more about this recipe in Janet's Notebook!] The Test Kitchen
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 lb
- yellow peppers
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 4-6 Tbsp
- paula deen's rasberry chipotle sauce
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- flour tortillas
How to Make Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tortillas
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook bacon in skillet. Remove bacon from pan. Set aside in paper towel to cool and dry. Remove bacon grease from pan.
- 3Cut chicken into 1" pieces. In same skillet, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and chicken. Cook until slightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- 4Cut yellow pepper into small pieces. Add remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil and yellow pepper. Cook until slightly translucent. Remove and set aside.
- 5Lay out 4 tortillas. On two apply 2-4 tbsp. Raspberry Chipotle sauce (to your liking). Then add chicken, bacon, yellow pepper, and cheese (also to your liking). Lay the remaining tortillas on top to cover.
- 6Wrap each tortilla in foil. Place in preheated oven to cook for about 5-10 minutes.