Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tortillas
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a really good luncheon dish! Depending on your preference (soft or flaky), you may want to forgo the aluminum foil and instead brush the tortillas with olive oil.
We had a hard time finding the Raspberry Chipotle Sauce called for in the recipe, so substituted a recipe from one of our members instead! Check out Faye Patterson's Raspberry Chipotle Sauce recipe. It's a-ma-zing... and makes a lot!
[Read more about this recipe in Janet's Notebook!] The Test Kitchen
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
4-6 Tbsppaula deen's rasberry chipotle sauce
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in skillet. Remove bacon from pan. Set aside in paper towel to cool and dry. Remove bacon grease from pan.
- Cut chicken into 1" pieces. In same skillet, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and chicken. Cook until slightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Cut yellow pepper into small pieces. Add remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil and yellow pepper. Cook until slightly translucent. Remove and set aside.
- Lay out 4 tortillas. On two apply 2-4 tbsp. Raspberry Chipotle sauce (to your liking). Then add chicken, bacon, yellow pepper, and cheese (also to your liking). Lay the remaining tortillas on top to cover.
- Wrap each tortilla in foil. Place in preheated oven to cook for about 5-10 minutes.