★★★★★ 1 vote5
20good size jalapenos cut in half with seeds and ribs removed
3-4boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkgpkg thin sliced bacon
2 cranch dressing (reserve ½ cup for dipping)
·toothpicks that have been soaked in water for about 2 hours
How to Make Ranch Jalapeno Kickers
- Marinate chicken breasts in 1 and ½ cup ranch dressing for at least 8 hours preferably overnight.
- Light gas grill and let get up to 300 degrees or if using charcoal make sure the coals are completely hot.
- Cut chicken in pieces to match the jalapeno you are stuffing it with making sure pieces are not too thick.
- Wrap chicken stuffed jalapeno with bacon and secure with toothpick continue wrapping until all chicken and jalapenos are completed.
- Place on grill and turn every 3 to 4 minutes as they will burn if you don’t watch them closely. Continue cooking until bacon is crisp should be done in about 15 to 30 min depending on size of jalapenos and piece of chicken that you used inside.
- Serve ranch dressing on side for dipping.