How to Make Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1Drain chicken and put in a microwave safe bowl cook in microwave for 2 minutes.
- 2Add cream cheese and stir, Then add 1 cup of mozerilla cheese,1 cup of ranch dressing, and 4 to 6 ounces of texas pete.
- 3Stir all together and put in a casserole dish add remaining mozerilla cheese on top and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 4I usually add 6 ozs of texas pete but it makes it pretty spicy, You can adjust the texas pete as you like.
- 5You can use an Hawaiian Bread Bowl to serve. Cut out center of bread when dip comes out of oven pour in the center and tear the remaining bread in pieces to eat with dip