Mahogany Wings for the Crock Pot
*Marinate over night is best.
- 6 lb
- chicken wings (about 36 wings)
- 10 1/2 oz
- can campbell's condensed beef broth
- 2 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 1 c
- soy sauce
- 1 c
- plum sauce or hoisin sauce
- 6 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 c
- light molasses or honey
- 1/4 c
- cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Mahogany Wings for the Crock Pot
- 1Cut off the chicken wing tip ends and discard(or save and freeze -to make broth for soup).
Cut the chicken wings in half at the joint.
- 2Stir the broth, onions, soy sauce, plum sauce. garlic, molasses and vinegar in a large glass bowl(no metal). Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours- best overnight.
- 3Stir 1/2 cup of the marinade and the cornstarch in a small cup. Add the cornstarch and chicken mixture to the crock pot. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours. or until the chicken is cooked through.