- 1 1/2
- 1/2 c
- fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 to 2
- jalapeno peppers,trimmed and sliced
- 2 tsp
- tomato paste
- 4 clove
- pinch of salt
- 3 lb
- chicken wings,rinsed and pat dry
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- avocado dip
How to Make Lime Marinated Chicken Wings with Avocado Dip
- 1For marinade,finely grate the zest and squeez the juice from limes. In a blender,combine zest and juice with remaining marinade ingredients;puree until smooth. Pour marinade over chicken and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap;refrigerate overnight.
- 2Preheat broiler. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Broil at least 6 inches from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is crispy on the outside and cooked through. Serve with Avocado Dip.
- 3Avocado Dip: Peel and pit 1 avocado;cut into chunks. Place avocado in medium bowl;mash. Fold in 3 tbsp chopped cilantro leaves; 1 1/2 tsp lime juice; 1 clove garlic,minced, 1/4 tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.