Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 tspgarlic, grated
1 tspginger, grated
1/2 call purpose flour
·salt and pepper
·oil, for deep-frying
How to Make Karaage
- Cut a chicken thigh into 3-4 pieces.
- In a medium size bowl, mix sake, soy sauce, salt, garlic and ginger with chicken. Let it sit for 1/2-1 hour.
- Mix flour, corn starch and some salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Coat marinated chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- Heat oil at medium high heat (350F).
- Deep fry for 5-8 minutes depending on the size of meat.