Jodie's Hot Wings
How to Make Jodie's Hot Wings
- 1Cut wings at all joints, or use a 2.5 lb pkg of buffalo wings...already cut up
- 2Need a skillet with cooking oil and a cookie sheet lined with foil....Pre Heat oven to 400*
- 3Wash and place the 24 to 30 pieces in absorbent paper towels to dry.
- 4DEEP FRY or use a skillet: 375 degrees 8-10 minutes or until crispy. Mix hot sauce and melted butter into a medium bowl....dip fried wings into mixture and place on lined cookie sheet.....
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes till crispy. Great to dip in Ranch Dressing......
- 6Serve immediately.