- 1 lb.
- chicken gizzards (cleaned)
- 1 med.
- onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Whole
- jalopenos (finely chopped)
- cloves of garlic super finely diced
- enough low sodium sow sauce to not quite cover gizzards.
- 1/8 c
- liquid browning.
How to Make Guamainium Gizzards
- 1Clean all gizzards of excess fat. wash off and put in dutch oven. Add onion, jalopeno, garlic and sow sauce.
- 2Cook until the gizzards are tender. You will know when a fork can pierce easily. Add the liquid browning at this time and cook until it thickens and just about a coup of sauce is left in bootom of pot. Serve with sliced baggette or warm tortillas.