Ground Turkey Chinese Spring Rolls
How to Make Ground Turkey Chinese Spring Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2In medium nonstick skillet, over medium high heat, cook and stir turkey, garlic and ginger 4 to 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- 3Drain thoroughly.
- 4In medium bowl, combine turkey mixture, bok choy, onions, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
- 5On clean, dry counter, layer phyllo sheets into a stack and cut into 2 (18 x 7 inch) rectangles.
- 6Work with one rectangle of phyllo at a time. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp cloth following package directions.)
- 7Coat rectangle of phyllo with nonstick cooking spray.
- 8On counter arrange phyllo sheet to that 7 inch side is parallel to counter edge.
- 9Place 1/4 cup of turkey mixture in 5 inch strip, 1 inch away from bottom and side edges of phyllo.
- 10Fold 1 inch bottom edge of phyllo over filling and fold longer edges of phyllo toward center; roll up, jelly roll style.
- 11Phyllo may break during rolling, but will hold filling once the roll is completed.
- 12Repeat process with remaining rectangles of phyllo and filling to make remaining spring rolls.
- 13Place rolls, seam side down, on 2 cookie sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 14Coat tops of rolls with nonstick cooking spray.
- 15Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until all surfaces of rolls are golden brown.