Ground Turkey Chinese Spring Rolls
How to Make Ground Turkey Chinese Spring Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In medium nonstick skillet, over medium high heat, cook and stir turkey, garlic and ginger 4 to 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Drain thoroughly.
- In medium bowl, combine turkey mixture, bok choy, onions, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
- On clean, dry counter, layer phyllo sheets into a stack and cut into 2 (18 x 7 inch) rectangles.
- Work with one rectangle of phyllo at a time. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp cloth following package directions.)
- Coat rectangle of phyllo with nonstick cooking spray.
- On counter arrange phyllo sheet to that 7 inch side is parallel to counter edge.
- Place 1/4 cup of turkey mixture in 5 inch strip, 1 inch away from bottom and side edges of phyllo.
- Fold 1 inch bottom edge of phyllo over filling and fold longer edges of phyllo toward center; roll up, jelly roll style.
- Phyllo may break during rolling, but will hold filling once the roll is completed.
- Repeat process with remaining rectangles of phyllo and filling to make remaining spring rolls.
- Place rolls, seam side down, on 2 cookie sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat tops of rolls with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until all surfaces of rolls are golden brown.