Green Chili Turkey & Stuffing Balls
- 1 can(s)
- (16.3 oz- 8 count) large flaky biscuits
- 1 c
- prepared stuffing
- 1 c
- diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese or pepper jack
- 1/2 c
- diced green chilies or jalapeno peppers
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Green Chili Turkey & Stuffing Balls
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Separate biscuits into eight pieces and then flatten each into a 5-6" circle.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together the stuffing, turkey, cheese and peppers.
- 4Place about 3-4 T of the filling in the center of the biscuit circles.
- 5Bring the dough up and around the filling, making a bundle, and seal. Roll slightly in your hands to make a smoother ball.
- 6Place the balls, seam side down, about 2" apart on a large non-stick baking sheet.
- 7Spray the tops with a little cooking spray and sprinkle with a little parmesan.
- 8Place in 350 degree oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.