Green Chili Turkey & Stuffing Balls
1 can(s)(16.3 oz- 8 count) large flaky biscuits
1 cprepared stuffing
1 cdiced cooked turkey or chicken
3/4 cshredded cheddar cheese or pepper jack
1/2 cdiced green chilies or jalapeno peppers
3 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Green Chili Turkey & Stuffing Balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate biscuits into eight pieces and then flatten each into a 5-6" circle.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the stuffing, turkey, cheese and peppers.
- Place about 3-4 T of the filling in the center of the biscuit circles.
- Bring the dough up and around the filling, making a bundle, and seal. Roll slightly in your hands to make a smoother ball.
- Place the balls, seam side down, about 2" apart on a large non-stick baking sheet.
- Spray the tops with a little cooking spray and sprinkle with a little parmesan.
- Place in 350 degree oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.