- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp
- 10 inch flour tortillas
- spinach leaves, washed, stems removed
- 8 oz
- deli turkey breast, sliced approx 1 ounce @
- 16 1/2 oz
- land o' lakes american cheese, sliced approx 1/2ounce @
How to Make Festive Mini-Wraps
- 1In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, salad dressing mix and milk until well blended. Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese to edge of each tortilla. Arrange spinach on cream cheese, keeping spinach about 1/2" from edge.
- 2Layer with 2 turkey slices, keeping 1/2" away from edge. Roll up tightly, keeping turkey and cheese away from edge of tortilla. Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 3Trim ends of each tortilla, slice into 12 (1/2") mini-wraps.