☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 Tbsp
- hidden valley ranch seasoning (from the dressing packets)
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 3 Tbsp
- crumbled bacon (or more if desired)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Emma's Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 1. Boil your eggs then chill in cold water. Gently peel the eggs and cut each egg in half, length-wise. Remove the yolks and place them in a medium bowl. Place the egg white halves on large plate or serving platter and set aside.
- 2Mash the yolks with a fork or potato masher. Mash until there are no big lumps. Add mayo, ranch seasoning, mustard, parsley flakes and a dash of salt and pepper. Mix together until creamy. Stir in 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon.
- 3Fill each of the egg white halves with about a teaspoon and a half of the filling. Top with crumbled bacon