Easy and Simple Deviled Eggs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 tsp
- prepared yellow mustard
- ground black pepper
- 1/3 c
- mayo, miracle whip or sour cream, i use hellmann's mayo
- 1 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- old bay seasoning, optional
- paprika for sprinkling on top
- old bay seasoning, optional, can be used in place of paprika
How to Make Easy and Simple Deviled Eggs
- 1Place eggs in large saucepan, cover eggs with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Immediately drain, run cold water over eggs to stop cooking.
- 2When eggs are cool, peel the eggs and halve lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in medium bowl. Mash yolk with fork.
- 3Add all remaining indredients to mashed yolks (except paprika)also add the optional 1 teaspoon of Old Bay if using (my sister, Theresa, uses Old Bay in hers, gives it a nice kick) Mix until light and fluffy, I use my electric handmixer for this.
- 4You may spoon this mixture into egg white halves with a tablespoon Or I spoon mixture into a quart size plastic baggie with the corner snipped off and squeeze mixture into egg white halves. Less messy lol
- 5After all egg white halves are filled sprinkle with paprika or Old Bay seasoning. Enjoy!!