How to Make Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Remove tips from chicken wings and reserve for stock if desired; separate wings at joints.
- In shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
- In third shallow dish, combine cheese, bread crumbs, basil and oregano.
- Dip wings into flour mixture, then into eggs, then into cheese mixture, pressing firmly.
- (Wings can be prepared to this point, placed on rack, covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours.)
- Arrange wings on greased rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake in 375 oven for 35-40 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown and crisp.