Crescent Chick Be Quicks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3/4 c
- french fried onions, crushed
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 8 oz
- crescent dinner rolls
- cooked chicken breast, cut into 16 pieces
- egg, beaten
- sesame seeds
How to Make Crescent Chick Be Quicks
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 3In small bowl, combine french fried onions, flour and salt; blend well.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- 6Cut each in half diagonally to form 2 small triangles.
- 7Dip chickn pieces in egg; coat with onion mixture.
- 8Place one coated piece on wide end of each triangle; roll to opposite point.
- 9Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Brush tops with remaining beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 11Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Serve warm or cold.