Crescent Chick Be Quicks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cfrench fried onions, crushed
1/4 tspseasoned salt
8 ozcrescent dinner rolls
1cooked chicken breast, cut into 16 pieces
How to Make Crescent Chick Be Quicks
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine french fried onions, flour and salt; blend well.
- Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Cut each in half diagonally to form 2 small triangles.
- Dip chickn pieces in egg; coat with onion mixture.
- Place one coated piece on wide end of each triangle; roll to opposite point.
- Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush tops with remaining beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.