- 2 pkg
- chicken wings or 18 count. when cut will make 18 wings and 18 drummets
- 1 1/2 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 3/4 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard>can substitute yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp
- sesame oil if desired
How to Make Chinese candied chicken wings
- 1Wash and dry chicken and set aside.
Using heavy duty aluminum foil line a large deep baking dish.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
Place all wings in bowl and thoroughly coat chicken.
Pour wings and sauce into baking dish and cover with regular aluminum foil.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes; turn wings over and cook another 30 minutes. Uncover chicken and continue baking for approximately another 30 minutes or until wings are brown and sticky.
- 4Oven temperature and cooking time may vary according to altitude.