Chicken Wings with Sesame Seeds
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgchicken wings ( about 20 pieces)
·canola oil or any cooking oil
1 csoy sauce, low sodium
How to Make Chicken Wings with Sesame Seeds
- Rinse chicken wings under cold water and set on several paper towels and pat dry.
Squeeze lemon juice over chicken wings.
- Combine 1 cup soy sauce and 4 tablespoons of sugar in deep bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Roll chicken wings in flour and deep fry at medium heat until cooked.
- Take chicken wings from pan and let drain a few seconds.
- Dip hot chicken wings, one at a time, in soy sauce mixture and place on paper towel.
Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken wings.
Eat them hot or cool and place in refrigerator.