Chicken Wings with Sesame Seeds
- 1 pkg
- chicken wings ( about 20 pieces)
- big lemon
- 1 c
- canola oil or any cooking oil
- 1 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 4 Tbsp
How to Make Chicken Wings with Sesame Seeds
- 1Rinse chicken wings under cold water and set on several paper towels and pat dry.
Squeeze lemon juice over chicken wings.
- 2Combine 1 cup soy sauce and 4 tablespoons of sugar in deep bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- 3Heat oil over medium heat.
- 4Roll chicken wings in flour and deep fry at medium heat until cooked.
- 5Take chicken wings from pan and let drain a few seconds.
- 6Dip hot chicken wings, one at a time, in soy sauce mixture and place on paper towel.
Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken wings.
Eat them hot or cool and place in refrigerator.