- 1/2 c
- fresh lime juice
- 4 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 4 tsp
- ginger, grated
- jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 lb
- chicken wings or drumettes
How to Make Chicken Wings with Chiles and Lime
- 1Combine the lime juice, garlic, ginger, and chiles in a glass or nonreactive metal bowl.
- 2Add the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 5Preheat a grill pan over medium heat until very hot.
- 6Add the chicken and grill for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and firm.
- 7Serve immediately.