☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cfresh lime juice
4 clovegarlic, crushed
4 tspginger, grated
3jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped
2 lbchicken wings or drumettes
How to Make Chicken Wings with Chiles and Lime
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, ginger, and chiles in a glass or nonreactive metal bowl.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat until very hot.
- Add the chicken and grill for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and firm.
- Serve immediately.