★★★★★ 2 votes5
- chicken wings
- 2 c
- soy sauce
- 2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Chicken Wings Pacifica
- 1Disjoint chicken wings, discarding bony tips.
- 2Arrange meatier wing parts in shallow baking pan.
- 3Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, butter, mustard and water and heat until sugar and butter dissolve.
- 4Cool and pour over wings.
- 5Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 6Bake, in marinade, at 350 degrees 45 minutes, turning once and spooning marinade over chicken occasionally.
- 7Drain on paper towels and serve hot or cold.
- 8Note: Marinade goes along way. More wings can be added. Marinate in 2 large zip lock bags.