★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 csoy sauce
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 tspdry mustard
1 1/2 cwater
How to Make Chicken Wings Pacifica
- Disjoint chicken wings, discarding bony tips.
- Arrange meatier wing parts in shallow baking pan.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, butter, mustard and water and heat until sugar and butter dissolve.
- Cool and pour over wings.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Bake, in marinade, at 350 degrees 45 minutes, turning once and spooning marinade over chicken occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot or cold.
- Note: Marinade goes along way. More wings can be added. Marinate in 2 large zip lock bags.