How to Make Chicken Spirals
- 1Spread a chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap and beat firmly with a meat mallet to and even thickness. Do this to remaining breasts.
- 2Mix the tomato paste with garlic.
- 3Spread over chicken breast.
- 4Partially fry bacon.
- 5Lay bacon slice over each chicken breast.
- 6Then lay basil leaves on top. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Roll chicken from small end, then cut into thick slices. Thread slices onto skewers.
- 8Brush lightly with oil and cook on a grill or griddle about 12 minutes turning once. Serve hot.