4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 ozboursin cheese, quartered
1/2 cwalnuts, english, finely chopped
4 largespinach leaves, steamed slightly
1/2 cdry white wine
1/2 crasberry vinaigrette
How to Make Chicken Royale
- Pound the chicken pieces down to a 1/4-inch thickness.
- Roll the cheese quarters in walnuts.
- Place one spinach leaf on each breast, top with a cheese quarter.
- Fold the chicken around the spinach and cheese to form a mound. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in baking pan.
- Cover and bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fork tender.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the wine and raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce is reduced by one-half then stir in the butter.
- Heat until the butter melts and stir until the sauce is smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Serve with rice. * If raspberry vinaigrette dressing is not available, substitute 1/4 cup of bottled reduced-calorie red wine vinegar and oil dressing and 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam.