★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- crescent dinner rolls
- 1/3 c
- jack cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp
- barbecue sauce, bottle
- frozen breaded chicken chunks
- egg, slightly beaten
- sesame seeds
How to Make Chicken Roll-Ups
- 1Separate dough into 8 triangle and flatten each slightly.
- 2Place about 2 teaspoons cheese, 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce and 1 chicken chunk on shortest side of each triangle.
- 3Fold 2 corners over chicken chunk; roll to opposite point.
- 4Pinch edges to seal.
- 5Place point side down on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 7Bake in preheated 375 oven for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 rollups.