★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcrescent dinner rolls
1/3 cjack cheese, grated
3 Tbspbarbecue sauce, bottle
8frozen breaded chicken chunks
1egg, slightly beaten
How to Make Chicken Roll-Ups
- Separate dough into 8 triangle and flatten each slightly.
- Place about 2 teaspoons cheese, 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce and 1 chicken chunk on shortest side of each triangle.
- Fold 2 corners over chicken chunk; roll to opposite point.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Place point side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated 375 oven for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 rollups.