- 2 lb
- organic skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp
- marjoram, dried
- 10 oz
- heavy cream
- cloves garlic
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- pork rinds
How to Make Chicken nuggets
- 1To prepare breading, mix sifted flour with fine ground pork rinds and put in large casserole for breading chicken nuggets.
- 2Puree chicken breast in food processor until fine. Add marjoram, fresh garlic and two eggs. Drizzle in cream until well mixed.
- 3Using 2 large tablespoons (rotate 1 tablespoon of mixture back and forth between spoons until 3 sided oval shapes are formed.)
- 4Gently place nugget into crumb mixture. Fry nuggets 10 - 12 at a time in 365-degree oil until golden brown. Place in basket with paper towels