Chicken, feta, pesto and sun dried tomato stuffed Croissant
You can get creative and change the stuffing ingredients to try other flavors as well. But this is a great start.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This will be a hit at your next party! It's easy appetizer to prepare and full of flavor. I really liked the pesto/sun-dried tomato combination. Guests will love these! The Test Kitchen
1 csun-dried tomatoes, diced
1 cfeta cheese
2 pkgpillsbury crescent roll dough
2 Tbspolive oil
1 cfresh basil
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/4 cheavy cream
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/4 colive oil
How to Make Chicken, feta, pesto and sun dried tomato stuffed Croissant
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- In a medium frying pan, heat oil and cook chicken until done. Transfer to medium bowl.
- With a blender or food processor, blend together all Pesto ingredients until creamy.
- Pour over chicken. Add the tomatoes and feta, toss well.
- Open crescent rolls and separate. Add a spoonful of mixture to the center and roll croissant closed, pressing the ends together to close up any openings. Place on slightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until croissants are golden brown.