Chicken Fajita Bites
- medium bell peppers, any color
- green onions
- 1/2 c
- fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 oz
- part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 c
- finely diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- lime, juiced
How to Make Chicken Fajita Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut off tops of peppers and scoop out seeds. Cut peppers into wedges and arrange them on a cookie sheet.
- 2Finely chop green onions and cilantro, mix together; Grate cheese; Mix half of the onion mixture, half of the cheese, chicken, mayonnaise, chili powder and juice of lime in medium sized bowl
- 3Blot excess moisture from peppers with paper towels, if necessary. Using a heaping Tablespoon, scoop filling onto pepper wedges.
Sprinkle peppers with remaining cheese. Bake 5–7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Mix sour cream into remaining onion mixture in a small bowl. Spoon it into a resealable plastic bag and trim the corner.
Remove cookie sheet from oven and place pepper wedges on serving platter. Squeeze sour cream mixture over fajita bites and enjoy!