Chicken cordon blue
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned (italian herbs or zesty if you like spicy)
- 8-12 slice
- deli ham (thin)
- 6 slice
- cheese (i've tried mozzarella, provolone and swiss, so choose the one you like the most).
How to Make Chicken cordon blue
- 2Turn the oven to 350°. Grease a cookie sheet with oil spray.
Crack the egg and place it in a container, add a pinch of salt and stir it.
In another container add the bread crumbs.
- 3Take a slice of chicken, place a deli ham on top and then the cheese. Close the cheese with the ham and then roll the chicken. Pass it through the egg and finish with a coat of bread crumbs, you can secure it with toothpicks, but if you don't have any it should be ok, just make sure after you roll it to leave the open end facing down.
- 4Place the rolled chicken on the cookie sheet and bake it for 30 minutes.