- 10-3/4 oz can condensed broccoli cheese soup, divided
- 1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 10 oz pkg perdue ready cooked chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 10 oz pkg broccoli florets, thawed, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 pkg
- frozen puff pastry, thawed
How to Make Chicken-broccoli pastry pockets
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray 2 lg rimmed baking sheets w/ cooking spray. In saucepan, combine 1/2 cup soup and milk, set aside.
- 2Roll out each pastry sheet into a 12"-square. Cut each square into 4 squares. In bowl, combine remaining soup, chicken, broccoli and pepper. Mix well.
- 3Place an equal amount of chicken mix in center of each square. Fold pastry over filling, to form a triangle. Pinch edges w/ a fork or fingers. Place pockets on baking sheets. Bake 20 mins, or until golden. Heat soup and milk over medium heat until bubbly. Ladle soup mix evenly over pockets and serve.