★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 lb
- 1 c
- bottled chicken wing sauce
- 2/3 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper
How to Make Chicken Bacon Wraps
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash and clean the chicken breasts. Pat dry. Cut them into bite size pieces (about 1" cubes). Place in a bag, add the chicken wing sauce, close bag. Place in refrigerator for one hour.
- 2Remove the chicken and wrap with bacon. Secure with toothpick. Now mix the brown sugar, chili powder and cayenne pepper in a pie plate and mix together.
- 3Roll the bacon wrapped chicken in the sugar and mix on all sides. Place on a cookie sheet lined with foil sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes in 350 degree oven.