- refrigerated pie crusts
- 8 oz
- package, frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed and chopped
- 3/4 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 c
- sliced green olives, drained
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- chopped, drained pimentos
- medium green onions, finely chopped
How to Make Chicken and Olive pastries
- 1Heat oven to 400. Cut pie crusts into circles with 2 1/2 - 3 inch round cookie cutter. Place 1 pastry circle in each of 40 miniature muffin cups, pressing slightly.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients, except green onions. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each pastry cup. Make 12-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with onions before serving.