Buffalo Turkey Wings1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4turkey wings, about 5 pounds
1 tspcayenne pepper
6 Tbspbutter, melted
2 Tbspdistilled white vinegar
2 Tbsphot red pepper, sauce
How to Make Buffalo Turkey Wings
- Cut off wing tips; reserve for other use.
- Cut wing into 2 pieces at joint.
- Combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper on a plate.
- Dust wings with flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Head 1 1/2 inches of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add wings in single layer and fry, turnings once, until browned, 10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and repeat with remaining wings.
- Combine butter, vinegar and hot pepper sauce.
- Place wings on large baking pan and drizzle on sauce over wings.
- Bake in 375 oven for 1 hour, basting 4 or 5 times, turning once, until wings are browned.
- Serves: 4