Buffalo Turkey Wings1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- turkey wings, about 5 pounds
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- vegetable oil
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- distilled white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- hot red pepper, sauce
How to Make Buffalo Turkey Wings
- 1Cut off wing tips; reserve for other use.
- 2Cut wing into 2 pieces at joint.
- 3Combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper on a plate.
- 4Dust wings with flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- 5Head 1 1/2 inches of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add wings in single layer and fry, turnings once, until browned, 10 minutes.
- 7Drain on paper towels and repeat with remaining wings.
- 8Combine butter, vinegar and hot pepper sauce.
- 9Place wings on large baking pan and drizzle on sauce over wings.
- 10Bake in 375 oven for 1 hour, basting 4 or 5 times, turning once, until wings are browned.
- 11Serves: 4