★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 lbchicken wings
3 tsphot sauce of choice
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Chill celery and Blue Cheese dressing if you are preparing them with wings.
- Preheat oven broiler or BBQ.
- Trim off wing tips.
- Separate wings into 2 sections.
- Slowly melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add hot sauce and vinegar and remove from heat.
- Brush oil on both sides of wings with vegetable oil and place on broiling rack.
- Broil 15-20 minutes.
- Toss wings and sauce together.