★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 lb
- chicken wings
- 1/4 c
- 3 tsp
- hot sauce of choice
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1Chill celery and Blue Cheese dressing if you are preparing them with wings.
- 2Preheat oven broiler or BBQ.
- 3Trim off wing tips.
- 4Separate wings into 2 sections.
- 5Slowly melt butter in large saucepan.
- 6Add hot sauce and vinegar and remove from heat.
- 7Brush oil on both sides of wings with vegetable oil and place on broiling rack.
- 8Broil 15-20 minutes.
- 9Toss wings and sauce together.