Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2season and boil the 3 lrg. chicken breasts in water for about 15 minutes.
- 3mix together in a large bowl:
2 packacges of cream cheese(i recommend stiring at room temperature 1st)
mix the bottle of hot sauce and the bottle of blue cheese/ranch dressing, and 1 bag of the sharp cheddar cheese together.
- 4once the chicken is done shred it then place it in the bowl with the hot sauce mixture and mix it together.
- 5put in a bakeable dish, and top it with the other bag of sharp cheddar cheese.
- 6bake for 20 min. or until cheese is completely melted(do NOT cover with aluminum foil until cheese has cooled).
- 7serve with tortilla chips