☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4boneless chicken breasts
8 ozcream cheese (softened)
·frank's red hot wing sauce (it's hot so use as much or as little as you would like)
12 ozchunky blue cheese dressing
8 ozshredded cheese blend or cheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- Season the chicken breast with pepper, garlic, and a little salt. Roast the chicken in the oven for about 30 - 40 minutes or until done.
- Cube and marinate the chicken breasts in the wing sauce for at least 40 minutes.
- Take cream cheese (softened) and spread on the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Pour marinated chicken over the cream cheese.
- Pour blue cheese dressing the chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese. You can use 8 oz. or more, depending on your taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips. I also put celery sticks out for all that extra cheese to scoop up.