- boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (softened)
- frank's red hot wing sauce (it's hot so use as much or as little as you would like)
- 12 oz
- chunky blue cheese dressing
- 8 oz
- shredded cheese blend or cheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- 1Season the chicken breast with pepper, garlic, and a little salt. Roast the chicken in the oven for about 30 - 40 minutes or until done.
- 2Cube and marinate the chicken breasts in the wing sauce for at least 40 minutes.
- 3Take cream cheese (softened) and spread on the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 4Pour marinated chicken over the cream cheese.
- 5Pour blue cheese dressing the chicken.
- 6Top with shredded cheese. You can use 8 oz. or more, depending on your taste.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 8Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips. I also put celery sticks out for all that extra cheese to scoop up.