Buffalo Chicken Sliders
1/2 cbutter, divided
1/2 cfrank's red hot sauce
2 cchicken, cooked, chopped and shredded
3 Tbspdry ranch seasoning mix,divided
6 slicecheddar cheese
2 chidden valley ranch dressing ( bottled)
1 pkgking's hawaiian sweet mini rolls (12)
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350 . Melt 1/4 cup of butter . Then add Frank's Red Hot sauce to pan ( or large bowl if you microwave the butter) and stir
- Add all of the cooked and shredded chicken to the bowl along with 2 T of the dry ranch dressing. Stir to coat chicken mixture
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half with bread knife to form sandwich buns ( will be slider size). Place bottom of each roll in 9X13 baking dish
- Top each roll with the chicken mixture and a half slice of cheddar cheese. Place the top halves of the rolls over the chicken
- Melt the remaining 1/4 cup of butter and stir in the remaining tablespoon of ranch seasoning until well combined. Spoon the mixture evenly over the tops of each roll
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until heated through and rolls are golden brown.
Serve with prepared ( bottled) ranch dressing as a dipping sauce as desired.